- Here I go. Alone. Armed. Facing impossible odds. Crawling through a ventilation duct. As Jubilee would no doubt say: "... eat your heart out, Bruce Willis!"
- -- Psylocke
Appearing in "X-Tinction Agenda (part 7): Capital Crimes"Edit
- Muir Island X-Men
- New Mutants
- Emmanuel da Costa (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Jennifer Walters (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Reed Richards (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Suzanne Gaffney (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only) (First appearance)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Manoli Wetherell (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Cameron Hodge
- Genoshan Magistrates
- Genegineer (Dr. David Moreau)
- Lucas Hamilton, a teacher (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Unnamed Genoshans
Synopsis for "X-Tinction Agenda (part 7): Capital Crimes"Edit
The captured members of the X-teams are put on trial in Genosha. They are offered to volunteer for the mutate bonding process, otherwise they have to face death. All of them choose the latter and are brought to Cameron Hodge, who enjoys having so many "toys". The mechanical monster has Archangel and Wolverine fight each without restraints and forces the others to watch. Psylocke pretends to no longer bear the brutality and accepts being transformed into a mutate. Soon after she is led away she surprises her guards with her ninja skills and escapes.
The Genegineer Moreau and Tam Anderson decide that Hodge has finally snapped and plot behind his back. Outside the citadel Dr. Moreau orders a mutate to create a tunnel below the citadel; not aware that they are being watched by Rictor, Jubilee, and Boom-Boom.
Cameron Hodge murders Wipeout and frames Magistrate Havok for the crime, getting rid of both the only way for the X-Men to regain their powers and a possible opponent. Tam Anderson and Psylocke take mutate 20 (Storm) to the prisoners, who have just freed themselves thanks to Gambit’s lockpicking. Something strange happens as Storm hits Cyclops with lightning. Ororo is back to her former adult self and has washed off all effects of the mutate bonding process and Scott too got his optic blast back.
- Part 7 of the X-Tinction Agenda crossover event.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Uncanny X-Men #270
- Uncanny X-Men #271
- New Mutants #95
- New Mutants #96
- New Mutants #97
- X-Factor #60
- X-Factor #61
- X-Factor #62
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men (1st series) index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/09/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #5 - See for further referencing
|Like this? Let us know!|