- I don't know who did this, Indian -- yet! But when I find out, you got my word... the people responsible are gonna wish they'd never been born!
- -- Cable
Appearing in "X-Tinction Agenda (part 1): First Strike"Edit
- Muir Island X-Men
- Marvel Girl (Jean Grey)
- New Mutants
- Stevie Hunter
- Trish Tilby
- Fred Stanachek
- Lila Cheney
- Ship (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Unnamed Genoshans
- New York
- Genoshan Magistrate robotic vehicles
Synopsis for "X-Tinction Agenda (part 1): First Strike"Edit
Storm is examined by Forge, but her condition of being stuck in a child’s body seems to be permanent. She renews her deep friendship with Jean Grey, who visits from X-Factor. Later the school is attacked by Genoshan troops and, surprisingly, the missing Havok is with them. Storm realizes that they are outnumbered and taken by surprise, and so she decides to lock the underground complex. By this she dooms herself, Boom-Boom, Rictor, Wolfsbane and Warlock, who are all captured and teleported to Genosha, but she ensures that at least the other halves of the teams remain free to prepare a rescue mission. In Malibu, Lila Cheney teleports back from outer space and mentions that Xavier is in terrible danger before passing out.
- Part 1 of 9 of the X-Tinction Agenda crossover event.
- Reprinted in copper and gold covers.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Uncanny X-Men #248 - Storm captured by Nanny. Nanny reverts Storm to her young-self (off-panel)
- Uncanny X-Men #253 - First appearance of 'young Storm'
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men (1st series) index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/04/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #5 - See for further referencing
|Like this? Let us know!|