Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yo, X-Men -- hit the bricks, ya'll come a'runnin' -- we got us a job t'do! An' some heads t'bust!
- -- Rogue
Appearing in "Rogue Redux"Edit
- Muir Island X-Men
- Legion (David Haller) (Possessed by Shadow King)
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Possessed by Shadow King)
- Lila Cheney
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Val Cooper
- Jacob Reisz (Possessed by Shadow King)
- The Reavers
- The Host (First appearance)
- Strike Lord (First appearance)
- Unnamed aliens
- Unnamed Shi'ar alien
- Various Savage Land dinosaurs
- Unnamed reporter
- Several unnamed Washington, D.C. citizens
- X-Men outback hideout
- Shi'ar space
- Savage Land
- Sauron's citadel
- Savage Land
- Shi'ar warship
- Shi'ar Space station
Synopsis for "Rogue Redux"Edit
Rogue is spat out from the Siege Perilous to land in her room in the X-Men’s headquarters in the Australian Outback, seemingly unchanged. From a news report, she learns that Mystique has been murdered. As she tries to alert her teammates, she learns firstly that she has lost her Ms. Marvel powers and secondly that the HQ is now back in the hands of the Reavers. Surprisingly, Carol Danvers now has a body of her own again and, while she fights the Reavers, Rogue absorbs Gateway’s powers long enough to teleport herself and (accidentally) Carol away. Carol ends up on Muir Isle. Though struggling bravely, she falls under the control of the Shadow King and chases Rogue as his servant. Rogue, in the meantime, has ended up in the Savage Land. Enjoying her time there, she travels to the village of the X-Men’s friend Nereel, but finds it abandoned after an attack. As she still mulls over what to do, she is attacked by a badly decomposing Carol. It turns out that there isn’t enough life energy to sustain them both – one of them has to die. Rogue actually wins their battle, but doesn’t want to take Carol’s life a second time. Carol uses that hesitation and almost kills her, but is felled by a newcomer – Magneto. The Master of Magnetism realizes the situation and uses the devices in Sauron’s citadel to restore one of them – Rogue.
- The letterers of this issue are credited as "Task Force 'X'". They are revealed to be Tom Orzechowski and Tomoko Saito.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men (1st series) index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/04/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #5 - See for further referencing
|Like this? Let us know!|