Appearing in "High Art"Edit
Synopsis for "High Art"Edit
Doctor Nemesis returns to Utopia to deliver an undisclosed envelope to Magneto, who is drinking heavily.
Meanwhile, en route by to Cavern X, X-Force attempts to counsel Angel over his killing of a soldier was about to fire a nuke on Shadow King's behalf. When they return, they find Magneto sitting in their lair, with Deathlok immobilized by his powers. Magneto approaches Wolverine and shows him a picture of a Nazi. Wolverine realizes that Magneto wants him dead and tries insisting that he didn't put X-Force back together for simple revenge. Magneto asks Wolverine to do this as a favour to him. Reluctantly, Wolverine agrees.
E.V.A. takes Wolverine to Magneto's target in Rio de Janeiro. Venturing into the jungle, he finds the Nazi, living alone at his own home. The Nazi allows Wolverine to enter, having know that the day would come when he would have to pay for his sins, which he hid from his wife, who is now dead. Before Wolverine kills him, the Nazi warns him that no man can outrun his past.
- No special notes.
- Magneto uncovers the existence of X-Force and the only way he'll keep the team's secret is if they assassinate a mysterious figure from his past! Who is so important that Magneto would employ such methodology? Why can't he do the deed himself? The answer is buried in a terrible secret from the ashes of World War II. No man can outrun his past forever...
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Reviews about Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 9
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Uncanny X-Force #9, and I gave it a 3/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 14:40, May 13, 2011 (UTC)