- Be honored. En Saba Nur prizes your death, you who were offered so much. Come -- Scoot to me like a pig. Crawl to your death!
- -- Death
Appearing in "The Apocalypse Solution (Chapter Three)"Edit
- Clan Akkaba
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ozymandias (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Final Horsemen of Apocalypse
- War (Decimus Furius) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Real name first revealed)
- Famine (Jeb Lee) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Real name first revealed)
- Pestilence (Ichisumi) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Real name first revealed)
- Death (Sanjar Javeed) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Real name first revealed)
- Apocalypse' Nanny ship clone
- Apocalypse's ship guards
- unnamed Roman gladiators (Only in flashback)
- unnamed women in harem (Only in flashback)
- unnamed Union soldiers (Only in flashback)
- Pestilence's father (Only in flashback)
- unnamed geishas (Only in flashback)
- unnamed Persians (Only in flashback)
- King Shapur II (Only in flashback)
- Rome (Only in flashback)
- Gettysburg (Only in flashback)
- Kumamoto (Only in flashback)
- Persia (Only in flashback)
- Deadpool's pop rocks and soda
- Deadpool's tent
- Ship (clone)
Synopsis for "The Apocalypse Solution (Chapter Three)"Edit
Psylocke peers into the minds of the newest Horsemen of Apocalypse and learns that Apocalypse had plucked these mutants across time for their destructive abilities. Meanwhile, Ozymandias tries to advise to the child Apocalypse to order his Horsemen to kill X-Force. But as reluctant as the child was, Ozymandias gave the orders. However, Wolverine springs up and attacks Death. Psylocke is able to protect Fantomex from Famine's bio-sonic powers but is knocked out and dragged away by War.
Wolverine tries slashing off Death's fingers but his opponent throws at him every illness mankind has ever suffered. Despite this, Wolverine tries crawling. Luckily, Fantomex is able to get them both out of thsi jam by using hsi misdirection powers against both Death and Pestilence.
Meanwhile, Deadpool helps Archangel into a makeshift tent and tries getting him to gulp down some pop to get his strength back.
War takes Psylocke inside Ship and brings her to his bedroom. Apparently, Fantomex's misdirection has caused him to actually fall in love with her. Psylocke takes advantage of his moment of weakness and stabs the mutant minotaur in the head. She then goes for the child Apocalypse as Ship begins to teleport.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- “THE APOCAYLPSE SOLUTION,” PART 3
Uncanny X-Force versus Apocalypse’s Last Horsemen to the death! With their target within striking distance the team separate in hopes that one of them might infiltrate the Akkaba stronghold and assassinate Apocalypse. However, breaking apart has left them vulnerable, and one member pays a heavy toll for the strategy. Will a member of the team die to stop Apocalypse? Or will the price be heavier still?
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Force series
- Images from Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 3
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|