- From your foul misdeed our family was ended--and a new one born, suffer now our retribution, suffer THE OMEGA CLAN.
Appearing in "Final Execution Chapter One: Purity; Appetite for Destruction"Edit
- X-Men (Jean Grey School)
- White Sky (First appearance)
- Blob (Fred Dukes) (Only in flashback)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Voice)
- Shadow King (Amahl Farouk) (Behind the scenes)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Mentioned)
- Roxxon Energy Corporation (Mentioned)
- Napoleon Bonaparte (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- Marcus Brutus (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- Omega Red (Arkady Rossovich) (Mentioned)
- Weapon Omega (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Linda Darkholme (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Jamie Braddock (Mentioned)
- Deathlok (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Photo)
Races and Species:
- Marvel Universe
- Age of Apocalypse (Only in flashback)
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas
- Wolverine's Suit
- X-Uniform Replica (Only appearance)
- Cyclops Visor (Photo)
- Adamantium (On Wolverine's claws)
- Professor X's Wheelchair (Photo)
Synopsis for "Final Execution Chapter One: Purity; Appetite for Destruction"Edit
At the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning, Sabretooth is spying on Genesis at the school and assures someone else that Evan is indeed Apocalypse just like the 'fat man' (probably the Shadow King) had told them.
In Cavern X, Psylocke tells Fantomex that they only had a one-night stand to satisfy her curiosity and that it won't ever happen again.
Meanwhile, in Paris, Deadpool is on a mission to infiltrate The White Sky Showroom, a facility that turns people into weapons and sells them. Deadpool pretends to be a buyer and learns everything he can about the facility. The seller tells him that the Omega Clan, their most expensive murderers derived from the actual Omega Red, has been purchased and that they're after Deadpool and his friends. Eventually, Deadpool is then ambushed by them.
Back in Cavern X, Nightcrawler tells Logan that he wants X-Force to go after the Blob(AOA), as he is reminded by how he killed his wife. Surprisingly, Psylocke tells Logan she's quitting X-Force as she can't take it any longer. She kiss Logan, telling him that it will begin to haunt them back one of these days. Fantomex has also decides to quit as well.
As Betsy visits the school, and Kitty tells her Warren still hasn't showed any trace of his former life. Kitty wants Betsy to see him, but she quickly left the school. Beast and Kitty question about Betsy decision of being part Wolverine's strike team.
As Wolverine and Kurt start to worry about Deadpool, they decide go to the White Sky. They teleport inside the showroom to retrieve Deadpool,where they end up being ambush by the Omega Clan.
- Takes place after Deadpool Vol 2 #54.
• The epic saga THE FINAL EXECUTION begins here! • Who are the Omegas and why must X-Force hunt them down? • Included in this issue: Two rare stories by Rick Remender and Jerome Opeña starring Wolverine and Deadpool!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|