Appearing in "Requiem"Edit
- X-Men (Disbands)
- Mystique (Raven Darkholme) (Impersonates Gambit)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed)
- Assemble (Only appearance; dies)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Corpse)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Corpse)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Corpse)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Corpse)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Corpse)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Corpse)
- Lorna Dane (Corpse)
- Wolverine (James Howlett) (Corpse)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire) (Corpse)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (Corpse)
- Emma Frost (Corpse)
- Sunspot (Roberto DaCosta) (Corpse)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie) (Corpse)
- Cypher (Doug Ramsey) (Corpse)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Requiem"Edit
Shadowcat breaks into the Triskelion to retrieve Wolverine's fleshless arm, the only part of him remaining after his death at the hands of Magneto. Back at the X-Mansion, Jean Grey, Rogue, and Iceman are burying their fallen comrades on the X-Mansion grounds. Rogue uses her super-strength to clear a field in which to bury them. Iceman freezes and destroys the X-Mansion, as Jean Grey states, "It's not our home. Not anymore." Shadowcat arrives with Wolverine's arm and adds it to the fallen dead. It is confirmed that all of Wolverine's cells were destroyed by Magneto, and that he is incapable of being cloned, healed or ressurected. While they dig the graves, Sabretooth, Mystique, and Assemble arrive, claiming that they have come to pay their respects. However, Jean Grey blames them for the destruction, and a fight ensues. Captain America arrives, decapitating Assemble and stating that he also came to pay respect to the fallen X-Men. Jean Grey uses her telekinesis to carve an epitaph for the X-Men onto a large rock and leaves the grounds of the X-Mansion. The final pages feature obituaries for the X-Men that died during Ultimatum.
- No special notes.
- Endcap to the ground-breaking series that helped launch the Ultimate Universe! Does the dream die with the man? How do you continue on when you've lost everything? In the aftermath of Ultimatum, the surviving members of the X-Men say goodbye to their loved ones, pay homage to their memory and try to figure out what happens next.
- No trivia.
- Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem Book One #1
- Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem Book One #2
- Ultimatum: Fantastic Four Requiem #1
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|