Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Skyfather"Edit
- Troubleshooters (Flashback and main story)
- Cosmic Jailer (First Firmament) (First full appearance)
- U.S.Army (Only in flashback)
- First Eternity Battalion (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- NSA (Referenced)
- Anti-Man (Conner Sims)
- Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) (Photo)
- Unidentified Celestials (Corpses)
- Living Tribunal (Adam Warlock) (Corpse)
- Bruce Lee (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Shuma-Gorath (Mentioned)
- Alternate Tensens (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Multiverse (Mentioned)
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Panther Habit (Photo)
- Blue Marvel's Suit
- Spectrum's Suit
- Captain Britain's Uniform (Photo)
- Codename: Spitfire Armor
• Philip Nolan Vogt has a decision to make – one that will either save the Multiverse, or damn it forever to somewhere beyond hell.
• Philip Nolan Vogt is only human...
• Extra! At the end of this issue, you will know the name of the Cosmic Jailer. Heaven help you.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|