Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Brothers"Edit
- Nick Fury
- European Defense Initiative
- Edwin Jarvis
- Gunnar Golmen (Loki)
- Happy Hogan
- Pepper Potts
- Henry Pym
- Nicole Barton (First appearance)
- Callum Barton (First appearance)
- Lewis Barton (First appearance)
- Laura Barton
- Jane Foster
- David Letterman (First appearance)
- Oprah Winfrey (First appearance)
- Jay Leno (First appearance)
- Leeza Gibbons (First appearance)
- Sir James (First appearance)
- Mr. Rockfeller (First appearance)
- Iron Tech Armor
- Captain America's Shield
- Mjolnir (Braddock Model)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (Cameo)
- Braddock Exo-Suits
- Thor Bio Suit
Synopsis for "Brothers"Edit
It is business as usual for the domestic fighting unit the Ultimates. Steve Rogers and Janet van Dyne's relationship is conversed about on talk shows. Not to mention Janet van Dyne's previous overly abusive relationship with Henry Pym. Protest in Europe are erupting against the new formed European super soldier program. When rioting breaks out in the protests, Thor openly fights Italian police in an attempt to defend the protesters. The Ultimates are yet again sent to a foreign country. This time they are introduced the the members of the European Super Soldier Program. The scientist in charge of the program Gunnar Golmen explains the origin of Thor's powers and fantastic Norse tales. They reveal that Thor is crazy and his suit was designed to turn a normal man into a super soldier, and that his belt was the source of his power. At a protest in Norway, the Ultimates make their move to take Thor down.
- Although there is some truth to Loki's origin of his brother Thor this issue, a more accurate origin for the Thunder god is later given in Ultimate Comics Thor Vol 1 4.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|