Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Listen up, scumbags: You know who I am and you know what I do.
Appearing in "The Ultimates"Edit
- Nick Fury
- Ant-Man (Hank Pym)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner)
- Volstagg (First appearance)
- Gail Richards
- Bucky Barnes
- Laura Barton (First appearance)
- Loki (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Larry King (First appearance)
- Phil Nygun (First appearance)
- Marty (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Ultimates"EditIt has been one year since the conclusion of the first volume of the Ultimates. Bruce Banner is under lock and key in the Triskelion after saving the world from an alien invasion. Steven Rogers and Janet van Dyne are dating after the events with Henry Pym. Anthony Stark is defending S.H.I.E.L.D. policy on talk shows. And Nick Fury has sent Steven Rogers and the rest of the Ultimates to Northern Iraq to rescue American hostages. Being that the Ultimates are a domestic anti-terrorism/metahuman task force, sending such a powerful group of soldiers across international borders does not sit well with the world community including former team mate Thor. And a security leak to the press reveals top secret S.H.I.E.L.D. files to an angry world: Bruce Banner is the Hulk. These missions are the tipping point for something more sinister just over the horizon.
- First appearance of Earth-1610 Hank Pym as Ant-Man. It is also the first appearance in this universe of his distinctive helmet and his legion of ants.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|