- Make no mistake, children: We're here to stop a war.
- -- Professor X
Appearing in "The Tomorrow People"Edit
- X-Men (First appearance)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Beast (Henry "Hank" McCoy) (Joins Team), (First appearance)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Joins Team), (First appearance)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (First appearance)
- Iceman (Robert "Bobby" Drake) (Joins Team), (First appearance)
- Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) (First appearance)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Joins Team), (First appearance)
- Brotherhood of Mutant Supremacy (First appearance)
- Sentinels (First appearance)
- Ahmed (Only appearance; dies)
- Bolivar Trask (First appearance) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Boaz Eshelmen (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Tomorrow People"Edit
The government uses Bolivar Trask to create mutant hunting robots called Sentinels. Also Magneto and his Brotherhood make demands over the news. Meanwhile Beast, Storm, and Colossus are recruited by a teenage girl named Jean Grey, a member of the mutant team X-Men. After meeting Professor Charles Xavier, the team goes to recruit Bobby Drake but is interrupted by a Sentinel attack. The Sentinels have been deployed in order to eliminate the mutant 'threat' but they are swiftly defeated. At the same time, within the Savage Land, Magneto finds and enlists the help of Wolverine asking him to kill Xavier and the X-Men.
- This issue is reprinted in Ultimate Marvel Magazine #2.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|