Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Why're you showing me a jar of Hulk crap, Nicky?
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk (Part I)"Edit
- Tenzin (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk (Part I)"Edit
Nick Fury summons Wolverine for a special secret meeting at the S.H.I.E.L.D. office in Harlem. After a failed attempt to secretly monitor the meeting, Fury introduces Wolverine to Betty Ross and Jennifer Walters. He tells Wolverine that the Incredible Hulk is still alive and he wants him to track him down and kill him. Logan was under the impression that the Hulk had been executed following his rampage in New York, but he now learns that the monster is still alive. Fury gives Logan a vial containing one of the Hulk's stool samples. From there, Wolverine can effectively track him anywhere on the planet.
Wolverine follows the Hulk's trail, which leads him to the mountains of Tibet. The two combatants square off, but the Hulk easily defeats Wolverine. He literally tears him in half, and throws his legs four miles up the side of a mountain.
- Because of delays, this issue along with Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #2 were re-released in Feb 2009 in order to prepare for the release of Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3-6.
- Hulk was allegedly executed in Ultimates Vol 2 #3.
- In the Earth-616 continuity, Wolverine first fought the Hulk in Incredible Hulk #180-181.
- Wolverine was called away from the Xavier Institute by Nick Fury in Ultimate X-Men #69.
- Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk Vol. 1 was adapted in a motion comic mini-series comprised of 6 episodes called Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk. The mini-series was created by Marvel Knights Animation and released by Shout! Factory on DVD in September 10, 2013.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|