Appearing in "Legacy"Edit
- NYPD officers
- May Parker (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine (James Howlett) (Only in flashback)
- Ben Parker (Only in flashback)
- Eddie Brock (Only in flashback)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Only in flashback)
- J. Jonah Jameson (Only in flashback)
- Richard Parker (Only in flashback)
- Gwen Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Harry Osborn (Only in flashback)
- The Burglar (Only in flashback)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Only in flashback)
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Legacy"Edit
After receiving the black suit, Spider-Man goes to test out the suit by fighting some crime in the city. First, he successfully prevents the kidnapping of a famous pop star by defeating the kidnappers and guiding the hijacked limo to safety. Later, he runs into an old nemesis robbing a bank: The Shocker. With his shockers of no use against Spider-Man’s new suit, The Shocker is easily dispatched by the super-hero’s new powers.
Adoring his new powers. Spider-Man starts chasing after yet another criminal who just committed a murder. In a fit of rage, the suit amplifies Spider-Man’s anger and he nearly kills the criminal. Fighting against the suits influence, Spider-Man’s entire life flashes before his eyes before the suit is obliterated in an explosive flash.
This is the first issue of ultimate universe that Spider Man with the black costume fight criminals.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|