Appearing in "The Symbiote Saga, Part 2"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Mary Jane Watson (Main story and flashback)
- Carnage (Symbiote) (Main story and flashback)
- Shriek (Frances Barrison) (Gets and Loses the Carnage Symbiote)
- Anti-Venom (Harry Osborn) (Main story and flashback) (Loses the Anti-Venom Symbiote)
- J. Jonah Jameson (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only) (Gets and Loses the Carnage Symbiote)
- Doctor Morbius (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Captain America's Shield
- Venom Symbiote
- Carnage Symbiote
- Anti-Venom Symbiote (Destruction) (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "The Symbiote Saga, Part 2"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- With the addition of already having a similar storyline to the Maximum Carnage event, elements from this episode reflect that of the Spider-Island event, such as the whole of New York becomes infected (with Carnage Symbiotes in place of the Spider-Virus) and the Anti-Venom Symbiote is used to cure the city which also resulted in its death.
- No trivia.
- Discuss "The Symbiote Saga, Part 2" on the forums
- Gallery for the Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series) series
Links and References