Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Ultimate Power (Part I)"Edit
- Fantastic Four (Ultimate)
- Squadron Supreme of Earth-31916
- Hyperion (Mark Milton of Earth-31916)
- Amphibian of Earth-31916
- Arcanna (Arcanna Jones of Earth-31916)
- Blur (Stanley Stewart of Earth-31916)
- Doctor Spectrum (Joseph Ledger of Earth-31916)
- Inertia (Edith Freiberg of Earth-31916)
- Nuke (Albert Gaines of Earth-31916)
- Power Princess (Zarda of Earth-31916)
- Shape (Raleigh Lund of Earth-31916)
- Tom Thumb (Earth-31916)
- Nighthawk (Kyle Richmond of Earth-31916)
- Project Pegasus (First appearance)
- Wendell Vaughn (First appearance)
- Serpent Squad (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Ultimate Power (Part I)"Edit
The Fantastic Four defeat the Serpent Squad, an all-female super-villain team attempting to infiltrate Project Pegasus in the Devil's Point, Wyoming facility. As the captured Serpent Squad is led away by authorities, one member admonishes Ben as a freak who will die alone, renewing Ben's grief over his irreversible condition and Reed Richards' promises to reverse the transformation that turned him into the Thing.
Reed requests funding from S.H.I.E.L.D. to send advanced data retrieval probes into neighboring dimensions for inter-dimensional research and exploration purposes. S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury refuses, refusing to risk inter-dimensional security just to potentially cure Ben Grimm. Fury also bans Reed from attempting the project on his own time.
Despite Fury's orders, Reed sends five probes into other dimensions, including the N-Zone. Days later, as the team view prototypes for Fantastic Four action figures, the roof of the Baxter Building is eviscerated by a massive explosion, heralding the sudden appearance of a group of costumed superheroes, the Squadron Supreme.
- No special notes.
- To rebuff Reed Richard's inquiries about activities at Project Pegasus, Wendell Vaughn states that "all Project Pegasus business is classified under the Gruenwald Doctrine". This is an homage to the late Marvel writer and editor, Mark Gruenwald.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|