Appearing in "Spider-Man & Doctor Strange (Part I)"Edit
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange Sr.) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Ancient One (Yao) (Mentioned)
- Clea (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Wong (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Xandu (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Spider-Man & Doctor Strange (Part I)"Edit
Xandu hired a man to track down the missing Wand of Watoomb. The man returned to Xandu, telling him it was in the possession of Dr. Strange. Xandu seems confused, so his hired man tells the story of how Doctor Stephen Strange became a sorcerer under the tutelage of The Ancient One and married Clea and had a child. Stephen Strange, Jr. learned of his legacy after his father disappeared and the man-servant Wong informed him of his past, and his destiny.
Xandu is unhappy that his hired man did not retrieve the item and orders other thugs to take him out back and kill him. Spider-Man witnesses the ensuing fight and swings in to break it up. Unfortunately, he falls victim to a mind-control spell of Xandu and is ordered to kill Dr. Strange.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|