Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Ultimatum: Part 1"Edit
- Fantastic Four
- Arthur Molekevic
- Mary Storm
- Gen. Thaddeus Ross
- Franklin Storm (Deceased) (Corpse)
- Gary Richards (Only in flashback)
- Rachel Grimm (Only in flashback)
- Gus Axelrod (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Josie Hart (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Phineas Mason (Appears in flashback and main story)
- H.E.R.B.I.E. (Only in flashback) (prototype model)
- Sue Storm's Bio-Scanner
Synopsis for "Ultimatum: Part 1"Edit
The Ultimatum Wave that has swept Manhattan has yielded disastrous results. Franklin Storm was killed, Susan Storm is in a coma and Johnny Storm is missing in action. Reed is currently out trying to track him down, leaving Ben Grimm alone at the Baxter Building. Mary Storm arrives to check on Susan's condition. In her comatose state, her body is evolving through different layers of invisibility. Mary tells Ben that only the greatest scientific mind can help save Sue now. They need the former Baxter Building employee, Doctor Arthur Molekevic.
The Thing travels to Pinhead Buttes, Montana, where he meets with Josie and her Baxter Building research team. Josie leads Grimm down into the caverns below the nursery to find Molekevic. When they locate him under the San Andreas Fault, they discover that he is being captive by a race known as the Lava Men. The Thing blitzes through them, grabs Molekevic and returns to the surface.
He brings him back to New York and Molekevic agrees to do anything he can to help Susan. She is the only occupant of the Baxter Building that he has ever had any respect for. After examining her, he realizes that to help her, they will have to physically travel inside her body. Molekevic asks Ben if he happens to have an Pym Particles on hand.
- This issue is an "Ultimatum" crossover.
- This issue contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- The events from this issue take place immediately after the events from Ultimatum #1.
- The death of Franklin Storm is confirmed in this issue.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|