- He worshipped you people. You know that, don't you? He thought of you as--as the knights of the round table. He put on the costume to be like you. He wanted to earn a place at your table. And you people come into his life-- He--you promised to train him? And what did you do? Nothing!! He was fine before he met you. He was doing fine.
- -- May Parker
Appearing in "Spider-Man No More (Part II)"Edit
- Heimdall (Return)
- Odin (Return)
- Balder (Return)
- Loki (Return)
- Numerous unnamed Asgardians (Return)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Dream)
- Wolverine (James Howlett) (Dream)
- Hank Pym (Dream)
- Wasp (Janet van Dyne) (Dream)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Dream)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Cameo)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Cameo)
- Professor Charles Xavier (Cameo)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Cameo)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Cameo)
- Nick Fury (Cameo)
- Margie (First appearance)
- Patsy Walker (Mentioned)
- Earth-1610 (Reality)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Spider-Man No More (Part II)"Edit
When Captain America tells Aunt May that Spider-Man "wasn't ready to be one of the Ultimates" and that the gunshot was meant for him, Aunt May scolds the unsatisfied Captain America for making the decision that cost her the life of Peter Parker. Ironically, Aunt May manages to find condolence from J. Jonah Jameson. The grievances are reached in different ways ranging from Thor and Rogue. Meanwhile, Mary Jane plans her retribution stating that Nick Fury and his team of superheroes are responsible for Spider-Man's death.
- Patsy Walker is mentioned as a "Superhero Analyst" for CNN.
- The End before The Beginning.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|