Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "$kullocracy: Part Three"Edit
- Captain America (Dani Cage)
- White Team (Science and Engineering Division) (Mentioned)
- Red Team (Security and Tactics Division)
- Golden Skull
- Golden Skull's Robots (Impersonate Bryce Wyne, Freddie, several unnamed billionaires, and Golden Skull's Pirates)
- Bryce Wyne (First appearance)
- Several unnamed billionaires
- Freddie (Bryce Wyne's butler) (First appearance)
- Sir Isaac Newton (Mentioned)
- Monkey Joe (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Referenced)
- Arcade (Only in flashback)
- Arcade's Robots (Poster; only in flashback) (Impersonate the X-Men)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Mentioned)
- A.V.E.N.G.E.R.S. Transdimensional Squad (Mentioned)
- Doreen Green (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe (Main story and flashback)
- 20XX A.D. (Mentioned)
- Hulk Plug-In
- Iron Patriot Armor
- Enigma's Armor
- A.I.M. Laser-Watch Prototype (First appearance)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- A.I.M. Uniforms
- Golden Skull's Solid Gold Battlesuit (Only appearance; destruction)
- Image Inducer (Mentioned)
- Golden Skull's Time Machine (Mentioned)
• It’s socialism gone wild as the U.S.Avengers literally punch the business leaders of tomorrow right in their faces!
• Are there extenuating circumstances, or have we just gone mad? You’ll have to read the comic to find out!
• Also, the Golden Skull makes his incredibly ostentatious, jewel-encrusted last stand!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|