In an attempt to duplicate the creation of the Fantastic Four, these four power-hungry individuals became the super-criminals known as the U-Foes.
The U-Foes later play a role in the beginning of Siege. Norman Osborn sent them to fight Volstagg. The resulting clash led to Volstagg destroying Soldier Field and giving Osborn the event necessary to start his war with Asgard. They were also among the first of Norman Osborn's forces during the start of the battle.
- Vector (Simon Utrecht) was an industrialist and politician who craved more power. He used his resources to copy everything about the Fantastic Four's flight into space, and hired a crew in the hopes of gaining superpowers. Vector gained the power of Telekinesis from cosmic rays . Enormously powerful, as by focusing his power into blasts he was even capable of flaying most of the Hulk's skin and muscle tissue from his body. Also capable of flight.
- Vapor (Ann Darnell) was hired by Simon Utrecht to be the life-support engineer on his space ship. Ann Darnell is Jimmy Darnell's older sister. Vapor has the ability to alter her form into any known gas, usually the most lethally poisonous she can imagine while invading an opponent's body. Vapor can transform into her fully human state for only brief periods.
- X-Ray (Jimmy Darnell) was hired by Simon Utrecht to be the fuel-propulsion systems engineer. X-Ray has been permanently transformed into a living energy field, intangible and immune to most physical harm. Has the power to expel various forms of heavy radiation in the form of very potent blasts, shown capable of hurting even the Hulk. X-Ray has the ability to fly and turn invisible. X-Ray is able to emit negative-gamma rays that turn the Hulk back into Bruce Banner, but this is only effective so long as he is conscious.
- Ironclad (Michael Steel) was hired by Simon Utrecht as he is a skilled scientist, engineer, and skilled pilot. Ironclad has been permanently transformed into organic metal . Steel has superhuman strength, durability, and the ability to increase or decrease his own weight, hovering in the air or crushing like a mountain.
- The team name is based on the intended acronym of UFO. Which is more commonly pronounced as UFO, an initialization.
- 7 U-Foes (Earth-616) Members
- 64 Appearances of U-Foes (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of U-Foes (Earth-616)
- 3 Media U-Foes (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images that include U-Foes (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: U-Foes (Earth-616)