Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I can't write. I can't fly. I'm not super-strong. I can't do what they do. But I know that there has to be a place for me. Everybody's got a place in this world. So why not me? But I know now that I'm going to have to fight for it. No matter what people think. No matter the odds. So I'll do it my own way. On my own terms. I'll show-- --them-- --all-- --that the Phantom Reporter is back.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- The Twelve
- Colonel Frank Dexter
- Danielle Rose
- Wendy Rose (Appears in flashback and main story), (Death)
- Francine Rose (Appears in flashback and main story), (Death)
- Mech Tomorrow (Earth-616) (Only Appearance)
- Boss Clete (Appears in flashback and main story), (Death)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Laughing Mask is put in prison. The Black Widow frequents a gothic-themed night club, pursuing a relationship with a girl patron there. The girl, however, wonders where the Widow disappears to at Midnight each night. Mastermind Excello, now in the confines of his lead-lined home, warns the Phantom Reporter that he is beginning to again see the future and that something awful is about to happen. Dynamic Man saves a neighbourhood from being destroyed by a terrorist in a giant mech and is invited into a local pool hall for a beer by the thankful patrons. He turns on the bar-goers, however, when he realizes that he is in a gay bar, flying out in a huff. Captain Wonder takes Dynamic Man's advice and throws himself into his work, saving a space shuttle from crashing and saving a senator from a terrorist attack. Rockman's grand-niece approaches the military and tells them that the story that Rockman has given them about being from an underground realm is false. Rockman was actually a West Virginian coal miner who fought for unionization and worker's rights. The mining company planned to kill him off and make it appear like an accident. He survived, but the explosion created a sinkhole that destroyed his town, killing everyone he ever knew. This cost Rockman his sanity, causing him to create the fictional realm of Abyssia in his mind. Colonel Dexter tells the woman that she is mistaken and that Rockman is not Daniel Rose. That night, someone goes into the same bar that Dynamic Man had been in earlier that day and killed everyone inside.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|