- That was the first of the worst days of my life.
Appearing in "Part One: The Future"Edit
- Isaiah Bradley (First appearance)
- Maurice Canfield (First appearance)
- Sgt. Luke Evans (First appearance)
- Japanese Kamikazes
- United States Army
- Jules Edeiman (Mentioned)
- Frank "The Boy Scout" Wilson (Mentioned)
- Mr. Canfield (First appearance)
- Leonard (First appearance)
- unnamed judge
- New York State
- "East of Boards" area
- New Jersey (Mentioned)
- Newark (Mentioned)
- Kamikaze Planes
- USS Carrier Ships
Synopsis for "Part One: The Future"Edit
Maurice Canfield, a young communist from a privileged background, fights for social equality and protests the war only to have legal charges brought against him. He's given a choice to pay for his crime: do hard time or service his country in a war he opposes.
- This issue takes place in July, 1940; December, 1940; June, 1941; December, 1941; and January-February, 1942.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|