Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Little is detailed about Triton's life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Triton (Earth-616).
Somehow becoming infected, Triton appears with the other Inhumans, satisfying his hunger by eating clones of uninfected humans.
Triton possesses certain physical skills superior to those of human athletes, His Inhuman metabolism affords him slightly greater reaction time, endurance, and speed than the human race's most perfect physical specimen, Colonel America.
Aquatic Physiology: Triton possesses a number of superhuman abilities derived from his Terrigen-mutated form. His superhumanly strong physiology enabling him to withstand the great water pressure changes that occur beneath the sea. His blood circulation enables him to withstand freezing water temperatures. As a water-breathing, Triton has a number of gills hidden by scaled along his throat. These gills enable him to extract sufficient oxygen from ambient water to allow him to function normally while underwater. Triton can live underwater indefinitely.
- Aquatic Vision: His vision is more sensitive to the green portion of the visible spectrum, enabling him to see in relatively dark ocean depths.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Inhumans, Triton possesses some degree of superhuman strength. His strength is above average for most Inhumans and he can lift about 2 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Though he spends most of his time in water, Triton can run and move at speeds superior to that of the finest human athlete. His musculature is also particularly adapt at swimming. He is capable of reaching a top speed of about 40 miles per hour.
- Superhuman Stamina: Triton's superhuman musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human. He can exert himself physically at peak capacity for several hours before the built up of fatigue toxins in his blood begin to impair him.
- Superhuman Agility: Triton's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Triton's reaction time is similarly enhanced and is superior to that of the finest human physical specimen.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Triton's body are somewhat harder and more resistant to physical injury than those of a human. While he is far from invulnerable, Triton is capable of withstanding impact and blunt trauma forces that would prove crippling or fatal to a human being with only little discomfort.
He cannot survive out of water for more than five minutes without special devices before asphyxiation. His body is also very susceptible to dehydration.
- 3 Appearances of Triton (Earth-2149)
- Media Triton (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Triton (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Triton (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Triton (Earth-2149)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|