Tricephalous was an immense, monstrous Deviant Mutate, possessing three heads and a pair of wings. He guarded Monster Isle. The Mole Man made him his servant. He attacked the Fantastic Four, but the Invisible Girl's sudden disappearance got him confused, giving Mr. Fantastic a chance to defeat him by lassoing one of his necks with his arm and pushing him to the sea.
When the Skrulls landed on Monster Isle, like most other monsters, Tricephalous was subdued by their slave darts and teleported elsewhere on the Earth, in order to increase the mental stress level across the planet. Once freed of the mental enslavement, the beast descended back to Monster Isle, followed by the Punisher, who desisted from bombing the island once he spotted there the Fantastic Four and the New Fantastic Four. Tricephalous confessed his love for Mole Man after Squirrel Girl rejected Harvey.
In addition to possessing superhuman strength and flight, the Tricephalous can breathe fire from each of its three heads.
- Tricephalous appeared in JLA/Avengers #1.
- 27 Appearances of Tricephalous (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Tricephalous (Earth-616)
- Media Tricephalous (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Tricephalous (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Tricephalous (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tricephalous (Earth-616)
- Tricephalous at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|