The aggressive warlords of the planet Mega had long employed gigantic, cybernetically enhanced monsters in their countless campaigns across the universe. Their most tenacious foe was a rival civilization known as the Betans. Like the Megans, the Betans too employed giant monsters in their wars. However, the warlords of Mega proved the superior monster makers and eventually began to prevail upon their ancient enemies. Pivotal to the furtherance of their campaign against the Betans was seizing a small almost insignificant world called Earth. To achieve this, the Megans sent their three most powerful monsters, the awesome Mega Monsters.
One of these creatures was the monster Triax, who was sent in advance of the other two Mega Monsters to test the might of the only creatures that the Megans felt might pose a threat to their conquest of the Earth: Godzilla and Red Ronin. It was Triax who initiated combat with the two Earth champions, attacking them in the wilderness of Utah and eventually forcing the battle to Salt Lake City, where he was joined by his fellow Mega Monsters in a conflict that would decide the fate of the world.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- It could generate rocket thrust from out its feet, enabling it to fly, and would strike with great force, much like a battering ram. It could also project its rocket thrusters at others as an offensive weapon.
- Triax is able to survive in the vacuum of outer space, and is also capable of a limited form of space travel, although this may only be with the aid of his Megan masters.
- Triax's eyestalks are retractable, in order to prevent damage.
- The monster's bird-like beak is capable of a powerful and tenacious grip.
- 4 Appearances of Triax (Monster) (Earth-616)
- Media Triax (Monster) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Triax (Monster) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Triax (Monster) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Triax (Monster) (Earth-616)
- Triax at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|