During the Acts of Vengeance, Loki created the Tri-Sentinel by combining the remains of Sebastian Shaw's Sentinels Mk IV, V, and VI. Loki and Shaw sent the Tri-Sentinel to kill Spider-Man, believing Spider-Man's unfamiliarity with the Sentinels would work in their favor. However, unbeknownst to them, Spider-Man ended up gaining full control over the power of Captain Universe, which eventually helped him to defeat it.
A time later, the Tri-Sentinel would appear again to fight Spider-Man now without his cosmic powers. With the help of Nova they eventually melted the Tri-Sentinel's head with a piece of Antarctic Vibranium, defeating it forever this time.
- Cables: The Tri-Sentinel could attack with cables from its wrists.
- Cold Blast: The eyes could spray liquid nitrogen that was used to cage opponents in frozen cocoons.
- Energy Blast: The Tri-Sentinel had an amount of different blasts, including but not reducing to plasma, electrons, stunning gas and heat, that could be shot from its chest. It was also armed with a disintegrator that only worked on inorganic matter.
- Magical Energy Bolts
- Flight used jets
- Gas Jets
- Robot: Due to its nature, the sentinels were protected by the sheer strength of the hull. It could not be affected by emotional or mental attacks, nor by illusions. However, it was susceptible to attacks affecting machinery. It also used its inner components as projectiles (only against people inside him).
- Program Repair: Regeneration of damaged systems.
- Searching Lights: The Tri-Sentinel's eyes were equipped with searching lights.
- Can magically override technological backup self-destruction devices.
- Class 100.
- Due to his metallic composure, the Tri-Sentinel could be melted by exposure to Antarctic Vibranium.
Flight under own power
- With three faces and six arms as well as a hostile disposition, the Tri-Sentinel resembles the Asura demigods of Buddhism. Asuras are created through the reincarnation of people who possessed uncontrolled actions and emotions. They are often portrayed as demons who are constantly involved in violence and struggle. Whether this was intentional or deliberate by its creators is unknown.
- 6 Appearances of Tri-Sentinel (Earth-616)
- Media Tri-Sentinel (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Tri-Sentinel (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Tri-Sentinel (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tri-Sentinel (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|