A large tableland region of northwestern Romania, separated from the rest of the country by the Carpathian Mountains and the Transylvanian Alps.
Transylvania was formally a part of Romania until it became a principality of the Ottoman Empire in the 16th century, it was then incorporated to Hungary at the end of the 17th century and was returned to Romania in 1918.
After being banned from Spain by the Deacons, Diablo traveled through Europe and found a new home in Transylvania, where he met a new master and newer ways to improve his dark studies, becoming a notable master in mysterious arts of scholomantics.
Points of Interest
- Diablo has his castle headquarters in Transylvania. The Avengers and the Fantastic Four have both travelled there to defeat his fiendish plots.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Transylvania
- Minor Appearances of Transylvania
- Media Transylvania was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Transylvania
- Images related to Transylvania
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Transylvania
Links and References