Transylvania is a historical region in today's central Romania. Bound on the east and south the Carpathian Mountains. Transylvania historical regions are now part of the modern Romanian counties of Crișana and Maramureș, and Banat. It is home to the largest concentration of Vampires on the planet.
Transylvania became a principality of the Ottoman Empire in the 16th century, it was then incorporated to Hungary at the end of the 17th century and was returned to Romania in 1918.
After being banned from Spain by the Deacons, Diablo traveled through Europe and found a new home in Transylvania, where he met a new master and newer ways to improve his dark studies, becoming a notable master in mysterious arts of scholomantics.
Points of Interest
- Diablo has his castle headquarters in Transylvania. The Avengers and the Fantastic Four have both travelled there to defeat his fiendish plots.
- Appearances of Transylvania
- Minor Appearances of Transylvania
- Media Transylvania was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Transylvania
- Images related to Transylvania