Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Little is known of the origin of the fabled "Tower of Shadows", save that it eventually became the chosen home of gravedigger Roderick Krupp and Headstone P. Gravely. While tending the outlying cemetery, Roderick would often entertain passersby with tales of grim horror.
- Tower of Shadows was also the name of a horror anthology series hosted by Roderick "Digger" Krupp. The series ran for nine issues from 1969-1971 whereupon its title changed to Creatures on the Loose until its cancellation in 1975.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Tower of Shadows
- Media Tower of Shadows was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Tower of Shadows
- Images related to Tower of Shadows
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Tower of Shadows