The Native American Wyatt Wingfoot called his allies, the Fantastic Four, to help him investigate reports that his people were being terrorized by the tribal legend of Tomazooma, the Death That Walks. The Four confronted Tomazooma, who appeared as a giant walking totem pole, and revealed the spirit to be a fake. The Red Star Oil company was using a robot in the form of Tomazooma to scare Wingfoot's tribe into giving up their oil-rich lands.
Tomazooma would later appear in Carefree, Arizona and terrorize local workmen on an oil field. Tomazooma was eventually destroyed following a brief battle with Nova. Captain America suggested Roxxon had sent Tomazooma in order to scare locals into negotiating a land deal.
Superhuman Strength: Tomazooma had superhuman strength, lifting over 100 tons.
Superhuman Durability: Tomazooma was phenomenally durable.
Superhuman, could lift over 100 tons.
- On the alternate earth created by Franklin Richards after the seeming death of earth's heroes, the Wyatt Wingfoot of that Earth piloted a giant robot named Tomazooma.
- On another Earth, Tomazooma is the main character of a monster film. How the film fared is unknown, but it had a disappointing opening weekend.
- 7 Appearances of Tomazooma (Robot) (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Tomazooma (Robot) (Earth-616)
- Media Tomazooma (Robot) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Tomazooma (Robot) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Tomazooma (Robot) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tomazooma (Robot) (Earth-616)
- Unofficial Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|