A Witchbreed loyal to the Spanish Inquisition, Toad served as the Grand Inquisitor's connection in the Vatican. When Brother Tomas went missing, he tried to tell the Pope that he had likely been killed by bandits. This story was not entirely believed, but at that time the Church was more concerned with the activities of Otto von Doom. When the Church did turn upon the matter, however, and threatened to kill Toad, he betrayed the Inquisitor. Going to Domdaniel with the Pope's agent, when the Inquisitor escaped being burned at the stake, he took Toad with him, uncertain what to do with him. He was with them as they left the country heading to the Inquisitor's other loyal Witchbreed, but were blown off course towards Roanoke. He was last seen on the boat and it is uncertain if he survived to join them upon reaching the colony.
- Because Toad's tongue is perpetually sticking out of his mouth (being too long to fit inside), he talks with a noticeable lisp at all times.
- 4 Appearances of Toad (Earth-311)
- Minor Appearances of Toad (Earth-311)
- Media Toad (Earth-311) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Toad (Earth-311)
- Quotations by or about Toad (Earth-311)
- Character Gallery: Toad (Earth-311)
- Characters killed by Toad
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|