Bullski designed this armor to rival Iron Man and prove the superiority of Soviet science.
Bullski and the armor were further augmented by Half-Face.
Bullski also forced Sergei to add his unique credit card teleportation system.
This armor was heavily damaged and Bullski thought dead after an Energiya rocket explosion. He would later return wearing the original armor after thorough repair. He continued to wear his original armor for many more years, including as a member of the Soviet Super Soldiers. He also clashed with Tony Stark many more times.
Composed largely of titanium, this armor is generally stronger and tougher but also heavier and slower than Iron Man armors.
- Paralyzer beam/stasis beam
- Impulse Rays
- Power sappers
- Molecular Scrambler
- Shatter Blast
- High Voltage Beam
- Ocular-Destructo eye-lasers
- Radar Rings that pursue and entangle target.
- Image Inducer
The control system mounted on the back or near the head has proven to be vulnerable to attack. The armor also lacked underwater capability at first.
Due to alterations to his body, Bullski is dependent on the armor's life support functions.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Titanium Man Armor (Bullski's)
- Media Titanium Man Armor (Bullski's) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Titanium Man Armor (Bullski's)
- Item Gallery: Titanium Man Armor (Bullski's)
Links and References