Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corkscrew participated in a try-out held by X-Statix to find a replacement member for the recently deceased U-Go Girl, at the Nevada X-Statix Training Camp. He was a promising candidate, 'a rising star in the feeder leagues', and had a rep for going in where it hurts.
He was qualified as a "Code X", which meant that his mutation had possibly driven him insane, and expressed extreme violence during the training.
He was seen kicking a green-skinned man but then used his powers to kill an opponent moments later during a session in front of the X-Statix. His cas was handled by Doop on X-Statix owner Spike Freeman demands, to determines his real status.
The mutant Corkscrew killed would have his death explained in a different way, as deaths during training are not popular with the public, so it will be said the mutant had died during a mission.
Doop took Corkscrew out into the woods for what Corkscrew thinks is an innocent reason. Doop had the man filmed from cheery and upbeat, to a horse-butchering, sobbing breakdown. At which point, Doop ends the man's misery, killing him with an axe and a smile. .
- Bodily Transformation: Corkscrew is a mutant who can turn his forearms (and possibly other sections of his body) into hard, sharp tendrils.
- Spinning: Corkscrew tended to spin around in a 'corkscrew' motion to drill at his enemies.
Insanity: His powers had given to him kind of bipolarity and rendered him extremely violent, and classified him as Code-X.
- 1 Appearances of Timmy Glenn (Earth-616)
- Media Timmy Glenn (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Timmy Glenn (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Timmy Glenn (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Timmy Glenn (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|