Tigerstryke was a member of Weapon P.R.I.M.E., the joint task force run by Department K and S.H.I.E.L.D. to hunt down and apprehend Cable. Tigerstryke was one of the Department K recruits added to the roster, and engaged X-Force at their mountain base, he was defeated by Siryn before Cable escaped and the mountain was blown by Tolliver.
After S.H.I.E.L.D. pulled out of the program, Weapon P.R.I.M.E. remained active as a strike team for Department K, and Tigerstryke was appointed the new team leader. When the group was dispatched to capture Northstar, Mitchell led the team in a chase for him around the globe. He finally gave up in New Orleans after realizing that there was no reason to capture Northstar, especially since he had helped P.R.I.M.E. in Russia.
- Battlesuit: Tigerstryke uses a suit of electro-magnetic armor based on the original Weapon Alpha armor. However, there are some modifications such as flight packs attached to its hips which leave a trail of smoke and a less powerful force field.
- 9 Appearances of Tigerstryke (Mitchell) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Tigerstryke (Mitchell) (Earth-616)
- Media Tigerstryke (Mitchell) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Tigerstryke (Mitchell) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Tigerstryke (Mitchell) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tigerstryke (Mitchell) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|