Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Eye of the Storm"Edit
- Masters of Evil
- Crimson Cowl
- Tiger Shark (Todd Arliss)
- Flying Tiger
- Cyclone (Pierre Fresson)
- Klaw (Ulysses Klaw)
- Dragonfly (Joins Team)
- Icemaster (1st Appearance in Main Continuity) 
- Aqueduct (Joins Team)
- Lodestone (Andrea Haggard) (Joins Team)
- Joystick (Janice Yanizeski) (Joins Team)
- Cardinal (Don Clendenon) (Joins Team)
- Man-Ape (M'Baku) (Joins Team)
- Shatterfist (Joins Team)
- Bison (Joins Team)
- Boomerang (Fred Myers) (Joins Team)
- Quicksand (Joins Team)
- Sunstroke (Joins Team)
- Supercharger (Joins Team)
- Constrictor (Frank Schlichting) (Joins Team)
- Blackwing (Joseph Manfredi) (Joins Team)
- Eel (Eddie Lavell) (Joins Team)
- Slyde (Joins Team)
- Scorcher (Joins Team)
- Shockwave (Joins Team)
- Arnim Zola
Synopsis for "The Eye of the Storm"Edit
The return of the mysterious Citizen V! But is he here to lead the Thunderbolts - or to take them down?! That's the question Hawkeye has to answer as the T-Bolts square off once again against the Masters of Evil! Two fights have ended with mixed results - who will win this final grudge match showdown?!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|