- Time is elusive, lovely Hela. And its rules may be bent but not broken. I cannot go back and change what has happened. But I can make what happened, happen. And spend the rest of my very, very long life wondering which came first. But ultimately...caring not a whit.
- -- Loki
Appearing in "Diversions and Misdirections"Edit
- Frost Giants (Only in flashback)
- Jotunheim (Past)
- Asgard (Past)
- City of Asgard (Past)
Synopsis for "Diversions and Misdirections"Edit
Loki has gone to Las Vegas to visit her daughter, Hela. She needs her help to travel into the past, but he can only do so as she was not as she is now. Hela helps to restore Loki to has he once was, a son of Laufey. Hela tells him that she finds his former body familiar, and then they combine their power and send him back into the past of Jotunheim. Once there, he greets the Frost Giants and tells them he has a plan.
They give him a cloak, and he casts a spell turning Bor into snow. He then begins to haunt Odin in the guise of Bor, telling him to adopt a child of a father he will kill in battle. He goes to visit his younger self and tells him how he can change his life forever, and get rid of his father Laufey in the bargain..
When it's all said and done, Loki returns to the present, where Hela tells him that she finaly recognized the body he has been wearing - Sif's. It's a dangerous game, but when all is said and done, he will have broken Thor and all the other Asgardians that follow him. He then resumes Sif's form and begins her return to Asgard.
- Loki's female body first confirmed to be that of Sif.
- Series reverts to Thor Volume 1 following this issue.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|