Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I have given these mortals the opportunity to have everything they need. There is more than enough food for everyone. Most every illness can be cured by my sorcerers. I have made sure that no man is valued more than another.
- -- Lord Thor
Appearing in "Paradise"Edit
- Porjyst (First appearance)
- An island in the South Pacific
- New Asgard
Synopsis for "Paradise"Edit
Thialfi is welcomed to the future, and is shown the paradise that Lord Thor has built the last 200 years. Meanwhile, a group of mortals is planning against the Asgardians, and their plans involve Thialfi and Mjolnir.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|