- When a lifetime of work has been rendered irrelevant...and dreams of the future erased...unthinkable, irrational solutions suddenly become plausible.
Appearing in "The Follower"Edit
- Trent Skoglund
- Lars Skoglund (Trent's father)
- Virginia Casey (Trent's girlfriend, and Charles' daughter)
- Aunt Mary (Trent's aunt)
- Karen Skoglund (Trent's mother)
- Charles Casey (Friend of Lars', and the loan officer)
- Lloyd Cullen (Friend of Lars', and a fellow lobsterman)
- Willie Lawson (Lobsterman)
- Sloop (Friend of Trent's)
- Marcy (Friend of Trent's)
- Amy (Friend of Karen's)
Synopsis for "The Follower"Edit
In an small town just off the coast, a fisherman named Lars Skoglund is going bankrupt. The seas are all but empty, his wife Karen works two jobs for minimum wage, and they are living off the charity of his sister Mary, a nun. He works hard, wants to send his son Trent to college, but they will be coming for his house soon. He was born and raised a Catholic, but his friend Lloyd, and a new man, Willie Lawson from Boston, are taking part in an Asgardianism church movement in their town. Lars decides that if he is killed in a "boating accident", she can collect the money they need. But Thor intervenes, saves his life and his livelihood, and causing Lars to question his faith.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|