- Let the eyes of Midgard turn fore'er upward to a new dawn! Let their vision be fore'er influenced -- graced -- and filled with aspiration -- by the glory and eternal richness of Asgard!
- -- Thor
Appearing in "By Fire Born (Part 5)"Edit
Synopsis for "By Fire Born (Part 5)"Edit
The Spirit of the Jewel recalls how and when things changed, the day that Thor defeated Desak. Just before leaving for Asgard, he saw several people breaking into stores and stealing, stopping them he stated that they would be better off if they lived under Asgard's rule. The Spirit of the Jewel then recovered the body of Desak so that she could restore him, and she recalls her younger self as well, Tarene.
Appearing in "Forever Divided"Edit
- Various Asgardians
Synopsis for "Forever Divided"Edit
Hyrra and several Asgardians blame Thor for abandoning them for Midgard, not knowing that he was threatened by Desak. Upon hearing their complaints, he goes to Zeus for advice. When he returns, he solves the problem by moving Asgard to hover over New York City.
Appearing in "Children of the Gods"Edit
- Kragur (Norseman)
Synopsis for "Children of the Gods"Edit
A young Thor learns a lesson about letting mortals find their own way, otherwise they will blame the gods for everything that goes right and wrong.
- Includes letters written by Gary M. Pfeiffer, Maarten Bouw, Erik Hollender, and Brian Martin
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|