- Storms weather rock, given long enough...and just as surely, no matter how long it takes, my force of will shall always summon the might of Mjolnir.
- -- Thor
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Thor (Main story and flashback)
- Sif (Main story and flashback)
- Warriors Three (Main story and flashback)
- Grey Gargoyle (Paul Duval)/"Gravelmir"/"Mangog" (Main story and flashback)
- Broxton residents (Main story and flashback)
- Odin (Only in flashback)
- Hela (Only in flashback)
- Ulik (Only in flashback)
- Loki (Only in flashback)
- Skurge (Only in flashback)
- Heimdall (Only in flashback)
- Destroyer (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Doom (Only in flashback)
- Bor (Main story and flashback)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- H.A.M.M.E.R. (Only in flashback)
- Rock Giants (Mentioned)
- Idunn (Mentioned)
- Alaskan refinery (Only in flashback)
- Jotunheim (Mentioned)
- Yggdrasill (Mentioned)
- Mjolnir (Main story and flashback)
- Golden Apples of Idunn
- Voluspa (Mentioned)
- Ares' helmet (Main story and flashback)
Special POINT ONE issue.
START READING with this Point One issue. The nefarious Grey Gargoyle, on a quest for immortality, sets out to attain godhood in Asgard. Thor, god of Thunder, must end Gargoyle’s rampage! Witness an epic showdown between the Prince of Asgard and the dreaded villain with the power to turn his enemies to stone! But, can even the Mighty Thor defend the Golden City, and how will this battle impact Asgard for ages to come? Find out here!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 620.1 on the forums
- Reviews about Thor Vol 1 620.1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
|Hey, it's me, Kilo99, and this is my very first review of a comic on this wiki! So, I am here to review the relatively new issue Thor 620.1 from Marvel.1, which is pretty much a shorter issue that is meant to recap on recent events and reintroduce fans who are new to reading comics. In this issue, it mainly shows another scheme by Grey Gargoyle to somehow defeat Thor. I saw that it was very clever for Gargoyle to disguise himself as a rock giant to infiltrate Asgard and bring Thor in stone by saying he was a statue made as a gift. He tried to become immortal by eating one of those gold apples, but then Thor escaped and tried to kick his ass, but then he was turned into stone again, but with the apple fused into hand, crafty, eh? I would have to say, I am a bit more of a One Shot collector, so I liked the short, simple, and to the point story, as well as some good action pannels with Thor and Gargoyle. So, I would give it an 8/10. TheKilo 21:28, April 19, 2011 (UTC)|