Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Halt your bickerings, mortals -- and immortals! Full they may be of fire and fury -- yet they signify naught -- now that Hela, Queen of Death, has come hot from Hel!
- -- Hela
Appearing in "To Hela and Back!"Edit
- Beta Ray Bill
- High Evolutionary
- The Warriors Three
- Jormungand (Midgard Serpent)
- Fafnir the Giant
- Fafnir the Dragon
- Ice Dwarves
- Ice Giant
- Jane Foster
- General Sumter (Army general moving towards the battle)
- Garm (Only in flashback)
- The Hulk
Synopsis for "To Hela and Back!"Edit
With the help of the Asgardians and the Godpack, Thor manages to free himself and start turning the tide again. Elsewhere, Jane sees Lorelei running away and follows her, and sees her change to Malekith. Jane sees Sif and goes to tell her what she saw, only to have a building fall on them. Hela arrives and proves her power by stopping them all. She reveals the entirety of Malekith’s plan, and makes Kurse see Thor instead of Malekith. Hela orders her minions to find Malekith, but Thor tells her no. She agrees to return them all to Hel, if Thor goes with her. He agrees and makes the Asgardians and Godpack swear to not attempt a rescue. Fortunately, the newly arrived Hulk has made no such promise.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|