- So, Malekith -- you marvel at that which I have called from the netherworld. For know you -- that Kurse is now become the overlord of both Hel and Niffleheim! 'Tis thus within my power to summon up the late gargantuan entity known as -- The Midgard Serpent!
- -- Kurse to Thor believing that he is Malekith
Appearing in "The Coming of Kurse!"Edit
- Jormungand (Midgard Serpent)
- Ice Giant
- Fafnir the Giant
- Fafnir the Dragon
- Ice Dwarves (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Coming of Kurse!"Edit
Thor and Sif stop a bank robbery, and appear to be gaining celebrity status. In Asgard, Kurse beats his way past Heimdall, and plunges all the way down to Hel, where he demands Malekith. Hela tries to stop him but to no avail, and he beats her easily becoming the new master of Hel. Lorelei tells him that Malekith escaped to Earth, and he takes her there. Once there, Kurse sees Thor as Malekith and begins to attack him. As the new master of Hel and Niffleheim, Kurse calls forth dead monsters to destroy the one he believes to be Malekith.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|