- But I am your Friend, Thor. Perhaps your only true Friend.
Appearing in "Friends and Lovers"Edit
- Several unnamed aliens of different species.
Synopsis for "Friends and Lovers"Edit
The Dark Valkyrie has convinced Thor that he has always been Odin’s pawn, but no more. In Asgard, Sif senses that something is amiss, and seeks out Beta Ray Bill. They both use the Norn Stones and locate Thor, but he is no longer himself. He mercilessly beats on Bill until he is defeated, and Sif escapes. Thor declares that from now on, the only will he will follow, is his own.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|