Appearing in "The Flame, The Frost, and the Fury"Edit
- Arko's son (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Flame, The Frost, and the Fury"Edit
Hercules, Eric, and Thor return to Asgard after being warned by Sif. They find Surtur and Ymir locked in combat. To defeat them, Thor must retrieve Twilight from the Sea of Eternal Night. During the battle, Thor becomes trapped, and Eric makes a fateful sacrifice. He bridges Thor and Mjolnir, and is re-merged with Thor. Thor lights Twilight in the Eternal Flame which causes Odin’s control over Surtur to vanish. Surtur and Ymir fight over Twilight, and while they are distracted, Thor transports them both into the Sea of Eternal Night, where they will be frozen for all time. Arko returns home from the battle and discovers he has a son.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Thor: Black Galaxy Saga.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Grand Comics Database: Thor Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|