- In truth, 'twas Hercules who defeated himself! No warrior can win every battle! But, he can try to succeed! He can have faith in himself! Hercules failed because he stopped believing! NEVER shall he do so again!
- -- Hercules
Appearing in "Fear Kills!"Edit
- Wrecking Crew
- Goliath (Erik Josten) (Main story and flashback)
- Mr. Hyde (Calvin Zabo) (Main story and flashback)
- High Evolutionary (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Fear Kills!"Edit
Ulik teaches the Wrecker about his powers, and he learns some new abilities. They attack Hercules, and his fears from the beating he once received from them resurfaces. Thor shows up and realizes that for his friend to ever regain his confidence, Thor must take a dive. Seeing his friend take a beating brings the old Hercules back, and the two easily send the Wrecking Crew running.
Appearing in "Where Lies My Loyalty?!"Edit
Synopsis for "Where Lies My Loyalty?!"Edit
Sif has agreed to marry Leir, on the condition that he takes her to Midgard to warn Thor of the barrier surrounding Asgard. Vizier goes to inform Odin, but it’s really someone else impersonating Odin, someone who imprisons Vizier in a crystal.
- Sequence 1 Fear Kills! plot by DeFalco and Frenz, script by DeFalco.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|