Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- So be it! Thou hast forced me to unleash the most terrifying Asgardian power of all! A power which once hurled back Galactus, the World-eater, and e'en gave pause to an almighty Celestial! I must call forth the god-force which flows within my veins -- and unite it with the irresistible power of mine enchanted Uru mallet! And the God of Thunder shall become one with the hammer supreme! Let the Juggernaut FALL!
- -- Thor
Appearing in "The New Warriors!"Edit
- Kevin Masterson
- Susan Austin
- Marcy Masterson (First appearance)
- New Warriors
- Unnamed planet (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The New Warriors!"Edit
The New Warriors manage to distract the Juggernaut long enough for Thor to recover. Thor manages to force the Juggernaut back into a hole, which they quickly fill with molten metal. Thor then transports the temporary prison to an asteroid in deep space. But Thor has a more personal war brewing on the home front. Marcy has come to claim Kevin.
Appearing in "Freedom Is Only a Choice Away"Edit
- unnamed Skrull
Synopsis for "Freedom Is Only a Choice Away"Edit
Beta Ray Bill breaks free of his shackles and reclaims Stormbreaker, and is hungry for vengeance.
- The first story is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|