Appearing in "...And How Shall Mortals Know Ye?"Edit
- Jane Foster
- Harris Hobbs
- Joey Burnett
- Dave (First appearance)
- Simon Anderson (First appearance)
- Maddie Arnstein (First appearance)
- Roger Graham
- Keith Kincaid
- Jimmy Kincaid (First appearance)
- Thrr (Photo)
Synopsis for "...And How Shall Mortals Know Ye?"Edit
Maddie Arnstein is given the task to rewrite a Thor movie script, and she goes digging in the past for the story.
After meeting with several people who had known Thor, she decides to write a story about a fictional police officer, Kelly Hernandez — whom she imagines with her own face. Hernandez meets Thor while both of them were fighting the same criminals...
Hernandez then starts a tumultuous, sentimental relationship with Thor (and improves her own weaponry considerably), but she finds herself unable to join Thor in the legendary Asgard, leaving her homeworld, Earth, behind. This ends their relationship with tears.
While the producers enjoy Arnstein's script, they decide to greenlight a parallel Thor project instead: A saturday morning cartoon for TV featuring Thor as a dog.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
- ↑ Actor playing Thor in a movie.
- ↑ Director of the Thor movie.
- ↑ Producer of the Thor movie.
- ↑ Assistant to Simon Anderson, tasked to re-write the Thor script.
- ↑ Volunteer that went to San Diablo and one of the first people to ever see Thor. JIM #84
- ↑ Woman in park with her boyfriend that Thor told them he was in love with Jane. JIM #107
|Like this? Let us know!|