Appearing in "One Life to Give"Edit
- New York City
- Mid-Town Hospital
- unnamed town
- Vermont (Only in flashback)
- Rutland (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "One Life to Give"Edit
The Absorbing Man, using the strength of Mjolnir, manages to beat down Thor. Elsewhere, Orrin accompanies Judith to get groceries. While she is inside, some thugs attack him, but he casually swats them all, but then is shocked by its implications. Thor gets up and attacks Absorbing Man again, then runs away. Absorbing Man follows him into a department store, where the Absorbing Man grabs Thor's hammer, trying to absorb the rest of it's power. But when he goes to punch Thor, his arm collapses like cardboard, which it now is. It wasn't really Mjolnir, but a toy. The police keep Absorbing Man trapped inside a cardboard box, so he can't get out. He really can't punch his way out of a paper bag. When Thor gets back to the hospital, he finds Jane alive and OK, but Sif is gone. To save Jane, Sif transferred her life-force into Jane.
- This issue is broken down into three chapters:
- Chapter One: Crisis
- Chapter Two: Lo, This Hidden Mystery
- Chapter Three: Resurrection
- This issue contains a letters page, The Hammer Strikes. Letters are published from Mike Iacampo, Bruce Dowaliby, Jack L. Bannon, Gary Sabshon, and Paul Hickey.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|