Appearing in "Who Lurks Beyond the Labyrinth!"Edit
- Tharnn's Creatures
- Midtown hospital staff
Synopsis for "Who Lurks Beyond the Labyrinth!"Edit
Thor is upset about Jane Foster's condition. But while he is sulking, the Absorbing Man is stalking him. Hercules and Sif find Kamo Tharnn, but he refuses to help and attacks. Back on Earth, the Absorbing Man sneaks up behind Thor while he is focused on Jane, and absorbs the power of Mjolnir, and begins mopping the floor with Thor. Hercules knocks out Kamo Tharnn and takes the Runestaff back to Earth. When they arrive, they see Thor battling the Absorbing Man, but cannot help him, they have to get ready for Kamo Tharnn, who they believe will follow them.
- This issue is broken down into three chapters:
- Chapter One: A Time of Waiting
- Chapter Two: The Man Behind the Maze
- Chapter Three: The Pathos and the Power
- This issue contains a letters page, The Hammer Strikes. Letters are published from David L. Simons, Marilyn Sue Knapp, and Wilf Campbell. The letters page also contains a Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp #23 Sgt. Fury.
- The letters page also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 235 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 235
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|