Appearing in "The Battle Beyond!"Edit
- Norrin Radd (Only in flashback)
- Uatu (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four (Only in flashback)
- Daily Bugle reporter
- hospital staff
- Tana Nile (Mentioned)
- Ego-Prime (Mentioned)
- Firelord's Staff
- Silver Surfer's Surfboard (Only in flashback)
- Ultimate Nullifier (Only in flashback)
- Taa II (Only in flashback)
- Galactus' Space Bubble
Synopsis for "The Battle Beyond!"Edit
Firelord has summoned Galactus, then leaves. Unfortunately, a reporter heard everything, and reports the news, and panic begins to spread. Meanwhile, Blake tells Hercules the history of Galactus. Meanwhile, Galactus has arrived on Earth. Galactus tells Thor of the mad Ego, and how he was defeated by him. He wants Thor to fight Ego. With the power of Galactus, they barely manage to breach the atmosphere of Ego and reach the surface.
- This issue features a letters page, The Hammer Strikes. Letters are published from Chris Jamotta, Steve Kohler, Richard McCartney, Daryl Jackson, and Stephen Mac Donald.
- In this editor's opinion, Ego is both and entity and a location.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|