- I shall seek out the false Odin -- This day justice shall be met and done!
- -- Thor
Appearing in "All Swords Against Them!"Edit
- Igron (even disguised as Balder)
- Asgardians nobles duplicates
- Odin (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Thor (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Fandral (First appearance)
- Hogun (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Heimdall (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Sif (First appearance)
- Hildegarde (First appearance)
- Balder (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Silas Grant
- Ulik (Only in flashback)
- Trolls (Only in flashback)
- Various Asgardians Citizens
Side Story (Foreshadows Future Issue)
- Krista (First appearance)
- Charm Stone (First appearance)
Synopsis for "All Swords Against Them!"Edit
The Asgardians return home, only to find imposters in their place. As they battle, Thor knocks the false Heimdall from Bifrost, where he changes image to an unknown man, then vanishes. Thor returns to Asgard, where he and Sif are trapped by the false Balder, who then reveals himself as Igron. Balder comes from behind and knocks Igron out, and the spell fades, as does the false gods. After the true Asgardians are revealed, Odin tells Thor about a menace that approaches from space.
- Cover artist credits for this issue are disputed. It is highly probable that then Art Director John Romita, Sr. was part of the production. It is also possible that Rich Buckler was a cover artist. His chameleon like tendencies at the time (homageing Neal Adams as well as Jack Kirby) are difficult for this editor to detect.
- This issue contains a letters page, The Hammer Strikes. Letters are published from Peter Cucich, Stephen Schicker, and Tom O'Connell.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#1625-Z.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|